- On sale!
- Save 10% buying 1 or more
As a result, a salad of daikon and wakame is a great accompaniment for this fish, providing freshness and subtle flavours.
Preparation: 30 minutes
-For the salad:
- 280 g Nardín Cantabrian White Tuna
- 1/2 tbsp dehydrated wakame seaweed soaked in cold water for 20 minutes
- 300g clean daikon, chopped julienne
- 1 tsp toasted white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 250ml Japanese mayonnaise
-For the Japanese mayonnaise:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 tbsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 180ml sunflower oil
- 1 pinch of fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp honey
For the mayonnaise, beat the egg yolk in a bowl with the mustard powder and vinegar. Gradually add the oil at a constant pace until the mixture emulsifies. Once the mayonnaise is thick, add the honey and salt.
For the salad, drain the wakame that has been soaking in cold water for 20 minutes, dry it and cut into 2cm pieces. In a bowl, mix the daikon (chopped julienne), wakame seaweed and toasted sesame seeds.
Place the daikon and wakame on top of the tuna. Dress everything with the mayonnaise and serve.